La Chouette

Serves meat, veg options available. A creperie that also offers vegan crepes with different stuffing both sweet and savory. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, French, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SalomePB
SalomePB
SalomePB

tasty vegan crêpes

4 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2014

My husband and I went there in the beginning of May 2014. Their vegan sweet Crêpes are clearly marked *vegan* on the menu; the salty ones are in a special vegan section. Plus they have vegan monthly specials! So there's quite a choice!
When we ordered they asked us if we want the vegan dough (make sure you get that..). My husband had spinach and mushrooms, I had vegan chocolate and pear - both were delicious!
The waitresses and waiters were very kind and we will be happy to go there again!

Dear Owner and Manager of La Chouette: