Vegetarian restaurant with a bohemian vibe. Vegan options just 5% of menu and not labeled. Also sells music and musical instruments. Run by cooperative. All food and drinks are made-in-house. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Organic, American
Baixa de Sant Miquel 3 (Avigno)
Barcelona, Spain 08003

Open Wed-Fri, Sun 7pm-12am, Sat 1pm-12am, closed Mon-Tue.

First Review by Daveggie
CecilieWormdahl
CecilieWormdahl

A small wonder in the heart of Barcelona

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2014

When I want to treat myself I go to La Cereria, because I know I won't be disappointed. This hidden gem is a perfect melt between a jazz cafe, an art and crafts shop and a restaurant with southern american vegetarian cuisine. Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere and abundant portions that justify the somewhat high prices. Remember to reserve a table, and do try the pizza!

Pros: Food, Staff, Atmosphere
Cons: Only open a few days a week
Harp
Harp

Great pizza... if you have time

3 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2013

I agree with the previous review, the service is quite slow. You have to come here with no hurries.

Some vegan options available, we had a wonderful vegetables and silken tofu pizza. You can request a spelt flour pizza base, which is a plus, and some products are organic.

Pros: Great food, Good ambiance
Cons: Slow service
Daveggie
Daveggie

So sloooooow

3 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2013

As we wait and wait some more I will review this place. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is very authentic. The bathroom is sketchy and the service is absolutely terrible. If you have lots of time and want some great pizza then come here.

Pros: good food, big portions
Cons: bad service, bad service, bad service

Dear Owner and Manager of La Cereria: