La Casa Don Miquel

Serves meat, veg options available. Cedar City Mexican restaurant. Has several vegetarian options on menu, a few of which can be made vegan - specify no cheese, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by jlautner
scottie1134
scottie1134

best salsa, great food, amazing service

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2012

It was great. Service was great. I saw a review stating it was your standard california style mexican food. So I was like, you mean it's like the most awesome place on earth. And it was awesome. Ask for no cheese and no sour cream on your food. Maybe specify you don't do cheese. And the salsa was the best salsa I've ever had. I even got me some to go because it was so good.

Pros: food, service, salsa
Cons: refried beans have lard, lots of cheese and sour cream
jlautner
jlautner

Order carefully

3 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2008

I had dinner here just once so cannot offer a full review. The food was good and the choices are wider than in most Mexican restaurants. I was disappointed to discover that some ingredients are not listed on the menu - my burrito came covered with cheese but there was no mention of this feature. So I suggest being very clear about what you do not want in your dish.

Pros: friendly staff, nice vegetable mixes, will customize
Cons: a bit slow, menu doesn't list all ingredients

Dear Owner and Manager of La Casa Don Miquel: