Their lasagna is amazing along with everything else
I love breakfast at this place but have also had the pretty good veggieburger. Atmosphere is a big plus, in a lovely park, good place for a date. But you will pay a bit more because of the location. They also have some good products on sale.Pros: on public transport, yummy food, nice atmosphere
Cons: a bit more pricy, sometimes have events there
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Mexico City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has La Casa del Pan - Restaurant and Bakery - Pena Pobre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 419 times since Jan 2013.