Ate both lunch and dinner here (on separate days). They are open until 9pm just ring the bell. Great home made food, the chef/owner (expat) even whipped us up a vegan pisco sour (the national drink). Just an all-round lovely oasis (literally, it's an actual oasis in the desert!).
We went twice to this lovely restaurant in the equally lovely oasis of Huacachina. Falafel and thai curry are fabulous and try to make room for a brownie to finish up!Pros: Great food., Friendly family atmosphere.
Cons: Only open til 4pm so no dinner.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Huacachina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has La Casa de Bamboo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 276 times since Jan 2013.