Serves meat, veg options available. Very close to town centre, big selection of vegan options available, great atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg
2a-3a Bedford Pl (Cumberland Pl)
Southampton, England SO15 2BY
023-8022-0500

Open Mon-Wed 12-11pm, Thur-Sat 12pm-12am, Sun 12-10:30pm.

First Review by bencamps
SallyC1
SallyC1

Good vegan options

4 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2014

I'm a big fan of Cantina. They don't just offer a specific vegan menu but also have a good understanding of what veganism is. I really like the food and the atmosphere is really nice - it's chilled out and friendly. It's also a good place to go for a drink with a decent cocktail and mocktail menu.

Pros: Range of vegan options, Nice atmosphere, Sometimes live music
bencamps
bencamps

A little bi t of Mexico in Southampton

4 Posted on 11 / 29 / 2012

Visited on 25th November 3012. I arrived at La Cantina with my mate 10 minutes before they opened last Sunday. Even though we were early they welcomed us in and offered us a drink while we waited for a waiter to take our order. There are loads of Vegetarian choices on the menu such as: Tacos (2 types), Quesadillas (2 types), Tostadas, Taquitos (2 types), Fajitas, Enchiladas, Nachos, 2 salads and a chilli mole stew. There is also a lunch special menu with three vege options that come with a soft drink for £6! Most of the vegetarian options on the menu are already vegan or can be made vegan. The drinks menu is vast and includes Mexican beers and tequila. My friend and I both had 3 bean burgers from the lunch special menu but washed it down with a Negra Modello instead of the included soft drink. I also had a side of guacamole. This came to £18.50 for the both of us, bargin!!The food was authentic, fresh and tasty. I really liked the place, cool (very Mexican) decor and very friendly acommadating staff. If you're in Southampton I couldn't recommend La Cantina enough!

Pros: Many vegan options, Authentic, Nice decor, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of La Cantina: