La Buena Tierra - Colonia C...

Serves meat, veg options available. Has fish & chicken, otherwise vegetarian. Part of a chain throughout the city offering breakfast, lunch, dinner plus juices & smoothies. Vegan upon request. Price: Expensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, International, Juice bar, Non-veg
Atlixco 94, Colonia Condesa
Mexico City, Mexico

Mon-Sun 8:00am-11:00pm

First Review by vacavaca

So Deliciouso!

Posted on 09 / 22 / 2015

In our one-week stay in Condesa my family ate here twice - so much to offer and so delicious! We're heading back to DF tomorrow and will certainly have another meal there. My husband and I are both veg so enjoyed those options, and our daughter loved the chicken soup (caldo de pollo)!

Pros: delicious and fresh, clean and professional, variety
Cons: 3 menus was at first confusing!, TV screens

Getting better!

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2011

I used to avoid La Buena Tierra because I did not liked the service. But last time I went, it was better. And their soy burger is super tasty now, they are improving!!

Not great, and too fancy

Posted on 03 / 08 / 2008

The location of the restaurant in the trendy part of town, makes for a strange atmosphere. It seems like a place to see and be seen.
The food was expensive and not fantastic. You must specify about cheese, eggs, and milk if you are Vegan.
They do offer however, bar drinks, including wonderful margaritas. And, a really overwhelming menu of fruit and energy/ "medicinal" drinks. All looking delicious, fresh, and huge.

Pros: fruit and energy drink menu
Cons: high prices, food not great, location

Dear Owner and Manager of La Buena Tierra - Colonia Condesa: