Serving vegetarian, vegan, and raw food. Featuring rainbow salads, hot soups, fresh baked chapati sandwiches, gourmet pizzas, raw food buffet, green juices, organic fair trade coffee and teas. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, International, Western, Juice bar, Buffet, Take-out

Flolavoie
Flolavoie

amazing

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2015

Best vegan restaurant in the area!! You must try the lime pie :)

Pros: so many choices, raw and cook food, fresh food
Cons: a bit expensive
IkoOo
IkoOo

Excellent paninis and raw desserts !

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

Highly recommended. I had a yummy panini with spring rolls but they have several interesting options and the desserts are all so appetizing !
You can also buy their home made Kale chips with cashew and the raw linseeds crackers.

Je recommande chaudement ce restaurant situé dans la zone francophone d’Ottawa. Le menu est alléchant et ils proposent de délicieux paninis. J’ai opté pour l’un d’entre eux après des rouleaux de printemps et je me suis régalée. Dans les desserts, on a envie de tout essayer ! Ils vendent aussi des crackers crus et des chips de kale aux noix de cajou faits sur place.

Pros: Tasty and original, Roomy, Attractive desserts
Cons: Far from the center
katiebird
katiebird

Awesome

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Love this place. Satay bowl is to die for. If you want takeout at lunchtime on a weekday call ahead or it's a long wait in a crowded space...there's nowhere to wait for takeout so you end up awkwardly in the way of everyone trying to pay for their meals. I would eat here a few times a week if I could afford it. Not cheap but prices are reasonable for the quantity and quality.

Pros: Great food
Cons: Sometimes very busy and crowded, Location is kind of out of the way

bananah6
bananah6

Trés Bien!

Posted on 07 / 07 / 2014

The menu is 99% vegan. Otherwise, tons of options to choose from and even lots of raw options. Food and service was great! Got seated right away and the waiters and waitresses always came back frequently to check if we wanted to order anything or fill our cups. Even their vegan cheesecake and cookies were delicious! I will definitely need to come back to try more things on the menu!

Pros: Fast and attentive service, Reasonably priced, Super friendly staff
LaurenceandMaxym
LaurenceandMaxym

Delicous meal!

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2013

We went to the Belle Verte on a week afternoon, we got a raw pizza and a chapati tempeh sandwich. Both were really flavourful and the raw pizza was specially delicious, best raw meal we ever have! :)

A place to stop if you are around Gatineau-Ottawa!

Parasol
Parasol

Bright, Clean, Delicious!

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2011

What a delightful find only minutes away from downtown Ottawa! We biked over on a weekday at lunch and the place was quite busy but we got a table right away.

The restaurant is clean and bright, the food is the same! I tried the Greek Pizza and it was bursting with vivid flavour. Great selection of raw desserts. The food is made fresh so it may not be the place to go if you're in a rush (though it did seem many patrons were nearby office workers on their lunch break). I appreciated the regular water refills.

I look forward to going back!

Pros: Great selection, Delicious food, Affordable
gwild
gwild

Amazing Vegan Restaurant Minutes from Ottawa

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2011

Belle Verte is located just minutes from downtown Ottawa. It is one of my favourite restaurants in the area. The restaurant is 100% vegan and approximately 50% raw. We started with the La Belle Verte Sampler plate which included raw crakcers, veggies, pesto and white cashew spread.($10) I am now addicted to cashew cheese.
The baked all dressed pizza was my favourite. It was $10 and included pesto, tomatoes, cashew uncheese and kale. It was so good I am dying to return.

We also love the $12 Belle Verte bowl with rice or soba noodles. It was covered in a coconut coriander sauce.

The tofu mushroom burger ($9) was also outstanding.

The retaurant was brightly painted and spotlessly clean and the atmosphere inviting.

Open Monday to Saturday 11am to 7pm

Pros: outstanding food, funky decor
Cons: cash or debit only

Dear Owner and Manager of La Belle Verte: