Vegan cafe and tapas. Offers falafel sandwiches, hummus, and lentil soup. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean
Shinsen-Chou, Me Boulevard 1F 23-1, Shibuya-ku
Tokyo, Japan 151-0045
03-6416-8396

Open Tues-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm, 5:30-10pm, Sun 11:30am-7pm.

First Review by EARTHPEACE
Lemonly
Lemonly

tasty!

5 Posted on 05 / 17 / 2014

The falafels here are delicious! I go here every time I visit tokyo. You can get a full serve or half serve, go full if you're hungry. Highly recommend

poopixie
poopixie

LOVE this place! Delicious fafalel

5 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2014

To start with I didn't really like falafel, but this place is SO GOOD. We ate here 3 times. Each time you wait a little while because they are making it all from scratch to order, but SO DELICIOUS. The pitta is homemade, as is the falafel, hummous, dressing etc. portions are massive, super fresh and so delicious, hot and crispy and chewy! Tiny place, just a few counter seats, but always had a cool laid back vibe with great tunes playing. will miss this place!

Pros: Delicious, Value, nice vibe
umebossy
umebossy

My favourite falafel in Tokyo!

4 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2014

Used to live 5 minutes along the road from Kuumba du Falafel - it's probably a good thing that I don't any more or I would be poor! We love to get the falafel/pita plate - you get lots of falafel, salad, veg and hummus stuffed in a tasty pita with dressing on the top. Beware the chilli sauce though, it has quite a kick! The shop itself is quite small, counter seats only and doesn't have much atmosphere but the food more than makes up for it. Also good for take out. Highly recommended!

Pros: Amazing falafel, Good value, Did I mention amazing falafel?
Cons: Not many seats, Random location
Smaik
Smaik

Best falafel in the world

5 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2013

I travel a lot and always search for a falafel to eat... and this one was the best in my life! It was hugh and so big and fresh, that you just have to go there!!! :)

Pros: Very big falafel, very fresh, the falafel of your dream
Cons: Nothing
MissGemma
MissGemma

Excellent falafel, shame about the staff!

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

I ordered the full size falafel sandwich. The sandwich was amazing - loads of salad, tahini and crispy falafel balls waiting at the bottom. There are also bottles of hot chilli sauce on the counter if you like it spicy. I was shocked at first to pay 1200 yen for a sandwich, but it was very filling with good quality ingredients.

I would have given this place 5 stars if it weren't for the rude staff. One guy even snatched the menu out of my friend's hand! They seemed irritated for some reason.

Pros: Amazing falafel, All vegan, Good value
Cons: Rude staff, A bit hard to find

Aya
Aya

Yay for falafel! :p

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2013

I've been to this place twice. The first visit wasn't so nice, as the guy who who took our order seemed to be having a bad day.

When I went there after a few months, the staff were different and the service was good.

The falafel wasn't bad, either. :p

Pros: Vegan falafel!
Anne-MarieVeg
Anne-MarieVeg

• raw

very good

5 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2013

Ask for the big falafel plate. Some salad, tomatoes, and vegetables, with humus, and fried chickpeas. The lentil soup is delicious too. The cooker is kind. You eat sit on a stool at the counter. Very small restaurant.

Pros: plentifull, very tasty, not expansive
Cons: too much fat
EARTHPEACE
EARTHPEACE

The most beautiful farafel in the world!

5 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

The most beautiful farafel in the world!!
and the taste is also amazing!!

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, cool

Dear Owner and Manager of Kuumba du Falafel: