Kung Fu Hoagies - Food Cart

A mobile 100% vegetarian/vegan food cart serving Chinese-inspired food. Please check Facebook page for hours and locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Chinese, Take-out, Fusion

Tue-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm

First Review by supervegan

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2012

These guys rule. My favorite is the tofu hoagie, although I had a killer lemongrass noodle bowl a few weeks ago. I look forward to trying the other noodle dishes. The food is reasonably-priced and damn good. I love that all of their dishes are vegetarian. In fact, I think they just have one non-vegan sandwich...I wish there was a way to make it vegan 'cuz it sounds good. Find them on facebook so you can track them down and experience the awesomeness. They seem to stick to Clark Park on the weekends, but I've been lucky enough to run into them on Passyunk Ave. too.

Pros: all-vegetarian, friendly dudes, flavorful

Dear Owner and Manager of Kung Fu Hoagies - Food Cart: