Serves meat, veg options available. Kung fu themed burger restaurant and bar. Has a few lacto-veg burgers plus one vegan burger called The Straight Edge. Price: Moderate more-less
American, Organic, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Speichergasse 27
Bern, Switzerland 3011
Now Open

Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, 5:00pm-12:30am, Sat 11:00am-12:30am

First Review by Kittybiscuit

Big vegan hamburger

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2015

I've been there during lunch time and the menu had labels for the vegan and vegetarian options. The vegan burger was made of dark beans and tasted good. We also had some french fries. :)
The staff was kind and friendly and brought us the english menu.

Pros: Labels vegan, Free wifi, Location
Cons: Few vegan options

Tasty and vegan options

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

The night I went, there were 2 vegan options and the sides (chips and veggie chips) were also vegan :) I took a pumpkin burger and my friend took a tofu burger both with additional ingredients and we took side serves of chips and veggie chips. The menu notes which options are vegetarian and which are vegan. They were delicious and not your average boring veggie burger. They also had a vegan dessert but unfortunately I didn't have any room. It was busy but we were served promptly. I was impressed and would have liked to have visited there again.

Pros: vegan options clearly identified, tasty

Dear Owner and Manager of Kung Fu Burger: