Vegetarian restaurant, boutique, and garden lounge. Frequented by tourists. Every dish could be served in the vegan form. Has samosas, hummus, crepes, salads, bruchetta, tomato soup. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine

First Review by reissausta ja ruokaa
reissausta ja ruokaa
reissausta ja ruokaa

Good hummus and some hungarian stew

5 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2014

Great that a tourist island Koh Lanta has at least one vegetarian cafe! I had a hummus plate and it was a big portion. I ordered it vegan (no tsatsiki) so I got a lot of hummus, three home-made-style toasts/breads and lots of salad with herby sauce. I would definetely eat this portion again.

My spouse had a hungarian-style stew/sauce with brown sticky rice. It was good and tasted like something russian or georgian.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 22, 2014

Pros: food was good, not an ordinary menu with thai foods
Cons: not on the beach

Dear Owner and Manager of Kunda Cafe: