Restaurant offers many vegan options, including falafel, risottos, burgers, burek, lasanhas, beans, pastas, pies and more. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Rua Esteves Junior 50, Loja 7
Florianopolis, Brazil 88015130

Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by choogirl

Very friendly and delicious self service

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2015

Today I have eaten at Kulturas at midday and I liked it very much cause there was many vegetarian choice also falafel and a red rice sort I liked a lot. The waiters were very friendly (I spoke Portuguese). The only thing is that it's difficult to find cause it's in a skyscraper downstairs. I payed 18 reais for a good filled plate and a delicious juice.

Best value veggie buffet in Brazil (so far)

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2014

This restaurant is easy to find in the city centre. It's downstairs in the food court of the shopping centre. Most of the items are vegan including the soy milk based sauces. They will also bring you cheese-free vegan quesadillas if you ask. This is one of the tastiest all-veggie buffets I've been to in Brazil, and one of the cheapest. Like always, I recommend making yourself a takeaway meal as well if you've got a long bus trip coming up.

Pros: Cheapest veggie buffet I found in Brazil, Good vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Kulturas: