Vegan and vegetarian dishes and desserts, also gluten-free. Fresh roasted coffee. Lunch specials. Serves vegan pizzas, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, cheesecakes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, International, Polish, Take-out

kenvegan
kenvegan

Wonderful Food / World's Best Carrot Cake

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2015

I landed in Warsaw in the morning, and there were not a lot of vegetarian/vegan restaurants open. I decided to try Kubek I Olowek with some friends.

The restaurant is spacious, tastefully decorated and very clean. I ordered a pesto pasta and a piece of carrot cake.

I travel quite a bit, and people I know in Poland had warned me that the food in Poland is most likely not nearly as good as the food that I am able to get in Los Angeles or some other countries.

This place has amazing food! The pesto pasta was loaded with flavor, yet not greasy or too salty which is very common when I order this dish. I cannot remember having a better pesto pasta anywhere in the world. It was so delicious.

The carrot cake was the best carrot cake I have ever had. I actually ordered another piece after the first because it was that amazing.

If the rest of the restaurants in Warsaw are this wonderful, I may have to extend my trip here.

Pros: Superb food, Friendly owner, Clean
Vera Peres
Vera Peres

Chilled resto in party area

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2015

Chilled resto with a fully vegetarian menu (mainly salads and sandwiches), with some marked vegan options. There's also a lunch special which includes a main dish, a soup and a drink. Vegan desserts are sometimes available.

They sometimes organise thematic dinners (sushi, italian..). I went to the Italian night, had two wonderful pizzas and they let us bring our own wine. Environment was fun and relaxing.

It's also pet and children friendly (high-chair for babies and papers and pencils for drawing).

Menu in Polish only, but friendly staff will translate.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 05, 2014