Small vegan Chinese/Indonesian buffet. Also a small store selling ramen, veggie meats and more. Small seating area. Mandarin is spoken. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Indonesian, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out
245 Jalan Jend Sudirman, Bandung
Java, Indonesia
+62-022-6002151

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Bob Sultan
Bob Sultan
Bob Sultan

Nice Little Place Near the Grand Mosque in Bandung

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2014

This place is exactly as described. You can point to pictures of some dishes on the wall, or you can just select what you want from the the trays of food up front. There's a variety of interesting mock-meats and I had a wonderful soup. It's family-run... grandma, grandma, daughter, and a grandchildren to keep you entertained. My meal, including a bottle of water was $2. The food is good (not gourmet), the ambiance is family, and the value is good. It is true that the owners don't speak very much English. I speak some Mandarin and I found the owners to be very friendly. I don't think language will be a barrier. The address is correct, but I think it shows up much too far west on Jalan Jend Sudirman than it actually is. It is actually just west of Tahu Yin-Yi which does appear on google maps. Tahu Yin-Yi is at 229. Tahu Yin-Yi is also a vegetarian restaurant and I will list it.

Pros: tasty basic vegan food, excellent soup, friendly family atmosphere
Cons: don't expect the Ritz

Dear Owner and Manager of Kuang Ming RM Vegetarian: