A vegan restaurant with a homey atmosphere near the Vinohrady Hospital. Food is inspired by macrobiotic, is vegan and no refined sugar used. As part of the daily menu, you choose from two types of soups and two main dishes. Also offers sweet and salty snacks. Drinks include draft beer, fresh fruit juices or free filtered tap water. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Macrobiotic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, European, Czech

Mon-Thu 10:00am-4:00pm, Fri 10:00am-2:30pm

First Review by Tereza-soucitne.cz

Treasure in the east

Posted on 09 / 17 / 2015

I planned a visit here with a trip to Kafka's grave, and though it was a pretty long walk, it was worth it. Very friendly staff, delicious foods. Had something called "květák na mozek" which basically translates to "little cauliflower brain." Honestly the most delicious cauliflower I've ever had! Check this place out, it deserves support and is worth the trip out.

Pros: spotless, delicious, friendly
Cons: way out of the center

Amazing atmosphere, food inspired by macrobiotic

Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

This restaurant has very friendly staff and homey atmosphere. The food is very healthy and usualy great, but sometimes it was tasteless for me as I am used for lot of spices and I am not a big fan of macrobiotic cuisine. They offer quite cheap fresh juices and my favourite is orange with ginger.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday October 21, 2014

Pros: friendly staff, homey atmosphere, cheap
Cons: out of the centre, sometimes weak taste

Dear Owner and Manager of Krmelec Vrsky: