Kristina's Natural Ranch...

Has groceries, cosmetics, natural pet foods, bulk grains, herbs, organic produce, vitamins. more-less

First Review by jtinfresno
jtinfresno
jtinfresno

Amazing, Wonderful and all things good!!!

5 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2007

I had such an amazing experience while shopping in this store!

The customer service representatives were so helpful, and were always there to let us know if things were not only healthy, but tasted yummy also!

The produce there was so bountiful, and lusicious, I wanted to bite into the carrots the second I laid eyes on them! The fact that it was all 100% organic was also sublime.

The store also has a hidden treasure that not many know about, which is their oversized section, of wheat-free and gluten-free products. They had everything I could imagine, and are willing to order any additional products that I could want of need, that they did not carry.

I can not wait until I run out of produce, so I can sink my teeth into their selection once again!

Pros: excellent food, lots of wf/gf products, amazing staff
Cons: not enough advertisement, a little cold indoors, but not freezing

Dear Owner and Manager of Kristina's Natural Ranch Market: