Krisna Express

Fresh juices and food, large portions. Seating available. Write reviews on Happy Cow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Ecuadorian, Fast food, Juice bar

First Review by Heather Wilson
DIANE240378
DIANE240378

good choices&helpful staff

3 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2013

I was abit disappointed that i couldnt have regular almurzos for lunch. I told staff i was vegan & he wasvery helpful explaining that it had cheese in most things so he recommended me to order from main menu & suggested that i have stirfry with rice which was lovely, it had beans,peas&nice veg. Service was fast & welcoming

Pros: good options, helpful staff, great location
Cons: more vegan choices needed
Heather Wilson
Heather Wilson

a vegan-friendly restaurant in Guayaquil, Ecuador!

5 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2009

Central/ South America are "carniverous" cultures- Thank GOD for this search engine! This restaurant was awesome. Great service, huge portions, very inexpensive. A $3 cab fare from the Unipark Hotel. I was the only vegan on the trip- but all of my omnivore friends loved this place!!! They do have some yogurt sauces and some soy cheese (I am wary of that, since a lot of soy cheese has casein). Otherwise it was a vegan paradise. I highly recommend this place. We ended up eating there twice.

Pros: great food, nice, fast service, inexpensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Krisna Express: