Krishna Temple and Cultural...

Temple & buffet. Sunday feast (by donation) starts at 5pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet

First Review by RoadKali
Meggie and Ben
Meggie and Ben

Interesting

2 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

The temple itself is really cool and they do yoga on Saturdays with a free lunch buffet afterward. The food is just ok, but it's worth a visit just to see the temple. Not really a place I would go just to eat, though.

Pros: Temple, Ambiance
RoadKali
RoadKali

Not what I expected

2 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2008

A strange place - the temple is in a beautiful setting, and seems to be an on-going project.
The buffet is the strangest that I've had at other Krishna Temples around the country. The food didn't seem that healthy, and the sanitary conditions were questionable. My wife and I took relatives to the temple to experience the buffet - to great dissapointment. The lady welcoming us was not friendly and quite rude when we engaged in conversation. Such a contrast to the Krishna Temple and resturant we visited in Dallas, where everyone was friendly and engaged in discussion.
I may give this another try the next time I'm in Utah, and hope it is a better experience. Otherwise, I will cross it off my list of vegitarian resturants to recommend to others.

Pros: setting, grounds
Cons: tasteless and unhealthy food, unfriendly staff, sanitation

Dear Owner and Manager of Krishna Temple and Cultural Center: