The temple is located immediately to the west of the City Centre area but does not serve any food. I visited here last month (June 2008) and was informed that they plan to serve "snacks" in the future, but not yet determined. I was recommended to try the restaurant of the Consulate of India called "Maharaja" lcated near Tiradentes monument in Central East of the City Centre about 100 metres away in Rua Paraiba. I was told that it was opened into the evening but arrived at 4pm only to find that it also was opened only during lunchtime. It looked upmarket but worth a try since traditional the vegetarian and meat dishes are prepared, cooked and served separately.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Belo Horizonte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Krishna Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 345 times since Jan 2013.