Krishna Catering and...

Buffet on weekends. Not very vegan-friendly, use ghee in most dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering
28636 Ford Rd (MIddlebelt)
Garden City, Michigan 48135
734-513-3663

Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode
Keith_Thode

Vegans Beware

2 Posted on 04 / 21 / 2010

This was my favorite Indian restaurant until I discovered that the sign outside was a lie. The sign says "Pure Vegetarian." I found out that that means whatever they want it to mean, and it doesn't mean Vegan (Pure Vegetarian). They put butter (Ghee - clarified butter) in almost everything including the Sambar soup. I wanted to give this place 1 Happy/Purple Cow for the lie, but this site will not allow it for a place that's 100% vegetarian. Pardon me, but I don't consider butter, milk and yogurt 100% vegetarian.

Dear Owner and Manager of Krishna Catering and Restaurant: