Krishna Catering and Restau...

Buffet on weekends. Not very vegan-friendly, use ghee in most dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering
28636 Ford Rd (MIddlebelt)
Garden City, Michigan 48135
Now Open

Tue-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm

First Review by Keith_Thode

best food ever

Posted on 08 / 18 / 2015

The best food I have ever eaten. I came Sunday evening just before close at 8pm. I always check the bathrooms first. This one was clean. I ordered samosas, matter paneer, rice, chapati, mango lassi and some milk sweets. Great price at $13 for the lot. The food is served on polystyrene, the seating is old 60s diner style and you order at the counter. But don't let any of that put you off. The food is fantastic. The samosa were great, the matter paneer perfect and the mango lassi thick and wonderful tasting - heavenly. I'm back again today for the same and it is just as good. Enjoy.

Vegans Beware

Posted on 04 / 21 / 2010

This was my favorite Indian restaurant until I discovered that the sign outside was a lie. The sign says "Pure Vegetarian." I found out that that means whatever they want it to mean, and it doesn't mean Vegan (Pure Vegetarian). They put butter (Ghee - clarified butter) in almost everything including the Sambar soup. I wanted to give this place 1 Happy/Purple Cow for the lie, but this site will not allow it for a place that's 100% vegetarian. Pardon me, but I don't consider butter, milk and yogurt 100% vegetarian.

Dear Owner and Manager of Krishna Catering and Restaurant: