Serves meat, veg options available. Coffee house with a food menu, while primarily meat, also includes a few vegan food items: 1 sandwich, 1 salad, 1 entree. Soups are vegetarian and often vegan. Try the Milan Kundera which is a sandwich consisting of crispy tofu, sweet chili glaze, slaw, micro-greens & sunflower seeds on ciabatta bread. Verve brand coffee. Large interior, informal seating, order at the counter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Chia
SausageMuncher
SausageMuncher

also not impressed

2 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2013

Found this on Happy Cow and checked it out while camping in Montana de Oro for the weekend. There were some vegan options on the menu, mostly not. The food is way over priced for the quality and the staff lacked warmth or sincerity. In fact, the whole place sort of lacked sincerity. My husband and I were excited to check it out and after trying it twice over the weekend we left really unsatisfied with the service, prices and food.

Good luck to you!

Pros: eclectic interior , some vegan options
Cons: over priced, cold staff, lacks quality
Chia
Chia

Not impressed

2 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and decided to stop in on my way from San Francisco to Los Angeles several weeks ago. Here's my Kreuzberg review.

It's definitely more of a coffee house than a restaurant, though on the wall outside, you can see a food menu displayed. I read it and saw lots of chicken and meat and was hesitant to go it... but then I found a few vegan items.

The coffee of the day was from Ethiopia, and I decided to get it. Comes in pour over, single drip, or french press. I got the pour over and it cost $3.75, and unfortunately it was neither hot nor tasty. Sigh.

The interior has a bit of a grunge feel. The other customers I saw were young people, a few hipsters.

Dear Owner and Manager of Kreuzberg: