Serves meat, veg options available. Casual cafe and juice bar. Menu features breakfast omelets, cold & hot tapas served with bread, and salads, in addition to organic coffee, teas, and selection of smoothies and juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd
Venice, California 90291

Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm

First Review by AmandaLe

Perfect for Vegans + Non-Vegans!!

Posted on 06 / 15 / 2015

I love the atmosphere at Kreation! I bring everyone that visits me to this cute, cozy restaurant. I always get the Amaze-bowls... fresh smoothie bowls with granola and fruit toppings. They have a huge menu that will please anyone. My parents loved the breakfast served here.

Service is always super friendly. You can also bring your dog :) I really have zero complaints about Kreation!

Pros: Dog-friendly, Unique atmosphere, Lots of options!

Dear Owner and Manager of Kreation Organic Kafe: