Kreation Juicery

Opened in fall summer 2011, this little juicery is attached/next door to their cafe, Kreation Kafe. Mostly organic, extensive juices and smoothies menu. Pre-pressed juices are stored in fridge case for grab-n-go; or you can request custom vegetable juice blend. Bee and dairy products used, so vegans to specify when ordering smoothies & acai. more-less

First Review by Chia
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Date Shakes!

3 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2012

the last thing the westside needs is another juicery! I hope this fad will end soon, its expensive! The nice thing about Kreation is you can custom make your juice and I go for the vegan date shake. Its not the greatest in the world, but not bad for Montana Ave.

Chia
Chia

Good juice selection

4 Posted on 01 / 30 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my Kreation Juicery review.

I've eaten at their restaurant that's attached to the cafe (next door). The juice and smoothies bar offers an extensive drinks menu. A lot of the their juices are already pre-pressed and bottled, stored in the fridge case. You can just grab one. If you want freshly pressed juice on the spot, you need to specify. My green juice cost $7, so it's a bit pricey, but this is on Montana Ave, a higher end shopping street.

Dear Owner and Manager of Kreation Juicery: