Kramer's Health Foods

Independent health food store with a vegetarian cafe upstairs that's open for breakfast and lunch. Store has a quick-grab food fridge. Wheelchair accessible ground floor only. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
weblybowles
weblybowles

cheap and healthy lunch!

3 Posted on 10 / 10 / 2013

Burger, soup, and juice for $7.50?! Totally worth it.

Pros: cheap, healthy
Cons: small, hot upstairs
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Small health food store with cafe up stairs

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2012

If you work in the area and need to grab a kombuca or a bite to eat this is the place. The prices are way too low for the area! I'd have lunch and pick up snacks here every day if I worked nearby! As a tourist its a great spot to stop and check your map, get a cold drink and a bite to eat! If you don't have time for the cafe they have a selection of premade vegan food items in the refrigerated section.

Pros: cafe, cold drinks, prepared foods
JulieV
JulieV

Super Good

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2009

I went to Kramer's for the first time this week. What a great place! Besides being a health food store, they have a cafe upstairs! So delcious! They have some great lunch specials, I want to go back and try them all. My fiancé and I ordered way more food than we needed just because so much looked sooo good!

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, good value
Cons: small
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Nice Store.

4 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2009

I really like this place! They have a wide variety of Vegan options including packaged goods, Vegan items from local businesses, vitamins, snacks, etc. If I forget my lunch during work, I'll walk over here and buy a few things to back to the office to last a few days. The employees are so nice here too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Kramer's Health Foods: