Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian and fish. Organic ingredients, organic beer and wine, beergarden. Price: Moderate more-less
Beer/Wine, European, German, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by DylanPalmer
Mia-Ella Vegan
Mia-Ella Vegan

Restaurant of my childhood

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2015

I really like this restaurant!
They have vegan food, too. Sometimes I had to ask, but I got some good vegan food every time I have been there.
Unfortunatly you have to wait very long. But it's worth it!

Pros: Good food, vegan food, great ambience
Cons: long time to wait

Comfortable and Inviting

Posted on 06 / 02 / 2014

This place has a very comfortable atmosphere, and excellent hours. The food wasn't fantastic, but was very unique; the ingenuity of the food's preparation is really what makes this place special, they combine things you'd never think to combine at home. The main downside to this place was the service, we sat there for about 15 min. before being able to order a beer, and another 30 to 40 min. before our orders were taken; afterwards we were flat out ignored, even after I once tapped on our waiter's arm to get his attention as he was walking by empty handed. So we ended up getting our own refills at the bar, where we too were ignored, so we waited until the bartender obviously had nothing to do. We watched a German man next to us wait about 20 to 30 min. just for his check to pay, so we placed the cash for our meal under our plates and walked out. This place got very busy while we were there, so we suggest getting there very early if you don't wish to wait there for a hour and a half (or sit down at all)!!!

Pros: Atmosphere, Creativity
Cons: Service, Popularity, Cost

Dear Owner and Manager of Kraftraum: