Köstlich is a smoke free vegetarian restaurant in Vienna. No alcoholic beverages. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Take-out
Färbergasse 8
Vienna, Austria 1010

Mon-Thu 11:30am-4:00pm, Fri 11:30am-3:00pm

First Review by wildfang

Nice but epensive

Posted on 12 / 15 / 2009

We ate at Kostlich once and liked it more or less.
It was very crowded (there isn't much space to sit, just four or so little tables) and not very cozy. It seemed that mostly business people came to eat there which isn't a bad thing of course.
The vegan dish of the day were vegetable wraps with tofu and a lentil-chili soup. A big portion (two wraps) cost around six Euro - too much if you ask me. It tasted alright but wasn't the best thing I've ever eaten and didn't fill me up completely either.
For vegan desert there was banana-chocolate cream with coconut and rice pudding. I wanted the first but unfortunately it was gone already so I decided to stay with my - delicious - strawberry juice.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.

We paid around 20€ for two people.
If you are around in the area it's ok to give the place a try and see for yourself :)

Pros: healthy food, friendly staff
Cons: expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Kostlich: