Serves meat, veg options available. Korean food with many choices for vegetarians and vegans which include salads, tofu, and build-your-own bibimbap. Previously named Bibiya. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Korean, Take-out, Non-veg

MicheleSchmalvogl
MicheleSchmalvogl

YUMMMMMM! FINALLY!

Posted on 04 / 07 / 2014

Not ONLY did the counter person know exactly what off of the menu a vegan could order (Note: the menu is not marked specifically vegan, but the person who took our order knew off the top of her head, so non-confusing), my order was neither hastily taken nor sparsely prepared!

I left feeling full and satisfied, and as if I had had an authentic meal, not something random thrown together for "the customer who I guess cannot eat anything." This is also authentic Korean food like one would find in the college section of a large city with a large ethnic population.

Most of the sauces are vegan-friendly, and there are several rice/noodle combinations available (including the Kimchi! Which in my excitement over their vegan options I did not check to make sure there is no fish sauce in it, but next time I will double check, just to make sure...)

YAY! Highly recommend.

Pros: Easy Menu, staff knowledgeable, Yummy authentic Korean food, Lots of Options
Cons: No vegan menu/not clearly marked

Cons: No marked options on menu/have to ask

Dear Owner and Manager of Koriya: