Vegan cafe opened May 2014. Serves international cuisine, including pastry and noble dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, Pizza, Bakery, Juice bar, Salad bar, Buffet, Take-out
JD Peron 1319 (y Talcahuano)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
4373-4976
Now Open

Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm, Thu 8:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sat 8:30pm-1:00am, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by Vinicius
Fit_Fathers
Fit_Fathers

Latin Brotherhood

Posted on 06 / 26 / 2015

At Konu I spent more time building aka intellectually dialoguing with twin veggie brothers Marco and Luciano at their vegan restaurant Konu in downtown Buenos Aires than I did eating. We talked for an hour about humanity, world peace, enlightenment and veganism. Amazing how many "like" minds are encountered when you follow the path to compassion. Afterwards I picked through the lunch buffet and dined righteously. One Love!

Pros: cheap, variety , friendly staff
Cons: mundane ambiance
EvaFrade
EvaFrade

Very welcome and also delicious.

Posted on 04 / 07 / 2015

I went a little late, so there were little options to buy by the weight, but as there are options like burgers with fries, dessert and a drink, or pizza, a nice variety I ordered a combo of a burger (I think it was seitan, which had a really nice flavor and texture), fries, a lemonade with ginger and an "alfajor" with vegan dulce de leche (which was awesome). Also, bought a brownie and a carrot cake to try how those were, everything really delicious. However, the fries, I don't know if it was because I couldn't eat them right away (I was with someone else who had to buy food somewhere else) so they weren't as crispy as I would've liked them, never the less, everything was really nice.
Really nice people work there, willing to help and answer questions.
Next time going to Buenos Aires, I'll be back and trying more things! I highly recomend it.
Everything was around A$113, which at that time were less than U$S15 for a full meal and two aditional desserts.

Pros: Good prices, Nice stuff, Good location
Cons: Does not open at night
vegankevin_twitter
vegankevin_twitter

wonderful food

Posted on 03 / 12 / 2015

Highly recommend this place, the food is delicious the atmosphere inviting and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We each had a vegan Konu burger with french fries and a drink and a piece of lemon cheesecake was $18.80 US or $165 peso I'm going back today to try pizza :-)

Pros: big portion , really good food, low price
Cons: a little slow

monizebn
monizebn

Surprisingly good

Posted on 02 / 25 / 2015

I've been to Konu in August and must say it was a great surprise. The place is quite simple, but everything I tried in the buffet was just amazing and staff was super friendly plus it's super cheap. I also had a lemon pie and it was good although a bit tasteless. Strongly recommend.

wildeyedgirl
wildeyedgirl

Delicious Pizza

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2014

We tried the margherita and the napolitana pizzas and both were awesome. I don't know what kind of vegan cheese they used but I wish I'd found out!

LivetoEat
LivetoEat

Great Food!

Posted on 10 / 29 / 2014

We are vegans visiting Buenos Aires and have been checking out the many vegan friendly restaurants in the area and we loved the food and people at Konu Bar. We tried the hot plate buffet and loved everything on it. Great taste and also cheap. Highly recommend this place.

Pros: Tasty Food, Great Value, Great Juices and Vegan Dessert Options
Cons: Pizzas could be better. Found it bland.
Vinicius
Vinicius

Best Surprise

Posted on 07 / 12 / 2014

All Vegan, good taste and cheap.

Pros: Vegan, Taste, Cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of Konu Bar: