A collective coffee place, where you can eat in-house-made vegetarian and vegan food, drink fair trade coffee with a list of recommended prices but you can give as much as you want or have. You can even bring your own food and cook in the kitchen. An open-minded community space welcomes everyone. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, International, Italian

First Review by hippyjenk
hippyjenk
hippyjenk

Great food and atmosphere

4 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

This cafe does veggie sausages, which I didn't try, but were well-priced, 6 lira at time of writing. They also deliver by bicycle if you are close by.

I had some homemade tomato ravioli with salad, which although it took quite long to come, was exceptionally good. In addition to that they pressed me some fresh green apple juice. There was also a potato vegetable stew, which had an African influence from the cook, (thumbs up)! I also took some vegetarian kofte to go, which was made from red lentils and was delicious. I will definitely be back!

The location is quite easy to find, maybe less than 10 mins walk from the Kadikoy ferry.

Pros: Good value
Cons: Wait time

Dear Owner and Manager of Komsu Kafe: