Serves meat, veg options available. Mexican food menu with marked vegan and vegetarian choices for burritos, tacos, enchiladas, and salad. Grungy, punk, chill atmosphere. Has internet. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by dubstern
darkrabbit
darkrabbit

worst food ever!

1 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

The Chili was unbelievable bad, I could not eat that. Even if it's a punk alternative place, it must not be dirty like that, especially the toilets. But not enough with that, the stuff was totally unfriendly.

Pros: Nothing
Cons: Unfriendly Stuff, Bad Taste, Dirty
AdamandAnna
AdamandAnna

Best Mexican Food With Vegan Options

4 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

I visited the usa/mexico and tried a lot of vegan mexican food and in my opinion the komb├╝se team cooks great. Quit hard to get a place on weekends, even harder to get something to eat (you will definitely wait 30min +). The service is "german polite" ;)

Pros: Best Mexican Food In Town
Cons: Often Very Crowdy
dubstern
dubstern

Disappointing

1 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2012

After a friend had raved to me about the burritos at this place, I was really looking forward to eating here. I have to add here that this friend is German, and I don't know if he has actually ever had a real, mexican-style burrito. I ordered a burrito with potatoes, and those were actually cooked, not fried. They were soggy. The taste was nothing to write home about either. It was kind of disgusting, to be honest. I didn't like the attitude of the staff, either. It was like you were intruding on their private party by being there.

Dear Owner and Manager of Kombuse: