Koerle und Adam

Cozy, small restaurant where reservations are recommended to ensure a table. Reported became fully vegan since Jan 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, European, Western, Beer/Wine

lightlines
lightlines

Fabulous...Best in Germany so far

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2013

We were visiting friends in Stuttgart and had dinner there on Nov. 15, 2013. Everyone except for me is a meat-eater, so there were long faces about having to eat in a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Well, everyone was blown away by the experience, and the 2 locals even said that they would come back, notwithstanding that they were meat eaters, which says a lot about the quality of the experience there!

The waiters were super friendly (not always a given in Germany), and the menu was creative and interesting. The food itself was excellent, both in taste and presentation. Every time I go to a new city, I systematically eat my way through the local vegan restaurants, and so far this is the best one I have been to, and on par with one that I went to in another part of Germany that had a Michelin star. Kudos to the entire team there!

Pros: Excellent food - taste & presentation, Excellent staff, Very cosy decor
mwmusic
mwmusic

Best in Stuttgart

5 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2013

I hesitated writing this review, because I would like to get a table in the near future. But I have to share with the world that this restaurant is definitely worth a visit. They are almost vegan, they have nice ideas, good choice of wines, organic beers, they have a nice setting in an old building, you can sit outdoors in summer.
It isn't cheap, if you order a menu, but actually worth it.
Enjoy a great evening in Stuttgart-Feuerbach ;-)

Pros: Great food, Nice wines, Perfect setting
Cons: a little pricey
snail-trail
snail-trail

Kostlichst

5 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

Schon beim Studieren der Speisekarte lief uns das Wasser im Munde zusammen und am liebsten hätten wir uns einmal durch die Karte geschlemmt ;-).
Die Speisen sind uberwiegend vegan, es gibt auch einzelne vegetarische Gerichte.
Alles war sehr schon angerichtet, man spürte, dass hier wirklich mit Liebe gekocht wird.
Geschmacklich war alles erstklassig.
Die Atmosphare ist sehr heimelig und gemütlich und auch das personliche Gesprach mit den Gasten kommt nicht zu kurz.
Das Restaurant war sehr gut besucht, daher empfiehlt es sich wohl, einen Tisch zu reservieren.
Unser Fazit: Sehr empfehlenswert, eine echte Gaumenfreude.

Pros: Kostlichst, Gemütlich, Freundlich
void
void

Stunning!

5 Posted on 10 / 08 / 2012

I wonder why nobody has reviewed this yet. Koerle und Adam is a truly amazing vegetarian restaurant probably not in the busiest part of Stuttgart, but truly worth driving there!
They usually have 3 complete menus from which you can choose your dishes. More than half of it is vegan or can be made vegan upon request. The menus changes frequently according to the season which gives you the chance to discover something new at every visit.
The atmosphere is simply nice, combining new and old (interestingly, the place used to be a traditional German restaurant [I think], so there's images of animals [clearly for eating] in the windows) and featuring some "vegan green", as my brother calls it. They have a lot of cookbooks on the sills, so I knew what I had to do while waiting for the food! :P
Food. Yes. SO good. Despite the small menu I could hardly decide what to order and everything (!) I tried there was just amazing. Omni-impressing.
Also the people there are very friendly, which is always important to me.
It's not super cheap, but the quality reflects the price.

Just note that if you arrive by car, you might have trouble finding some parking nearby, so be prepared for a few steps of walking.

Overall, I absolutely recommend this to anyone coming to Stuttgart and willing to enjoy a first-class dinner.

Pros: everything
Cons: sort of hidden

Dear Owner and Manager of Koerle und Adam: