CLOSED: Koala Garden

Serves meat, veg options available. Australian cuisine, a strange choice perhaps as they have all kinds of meat on the menu; however, has veggie ones as well and are accommodating of vegan diet requests. The chef will come to your table and discuss what you'd like, and then prepares something (all this if you can get past the raw meat and displayed by the entrance). MAY 2013 REPORTED SHUT BY HC MEMBER. Price: Moderate more-less
Western, Beer/Wine, Australian, Non-veg
Rua Almeida Garret 40 A, Areias De Sao Joao
Albufeira, Portugal 8200-272
91 980 64 08

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Stevie

Koala Garden, Albufeira

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

I went to go here last night. I asked someone on the main drag for directions. I was told closed maybe as along ago as a couple of years ago. I've just had a look elsewhere on the web and that seems to be the correct position.

Cons: Closed

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Koala Garden: