CLOSED: Klein und Fein

Small fine dining vegan restaurant. German food with a French touch. Free Wi-Fi. REPORTED TO HAVE SHUT SOMETIME AUG 2015. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Catering, French, German

Thu-Sat 6:00pm-10:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by BrynnTrussell

My favourite in Stuttgart

Posted on 06 / 10 / 2015

I wish I came here more often, the rotating menu makes me feel like I'm missing a treat every week. The food is delicious and well presented on the plate. Prices are reasonable for quality. I wish it was open more often as the hours make it hard to pop in. We always make a reservation because we think it'll be busy, but on the weekdays we haven't seen it yet. Service is good.

Pros: Delicious food, nicely laid out, Elegant restaurant, rotating menu
Cons: Opening hours, Opening days, Service a bit slow

very impressed

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

Have just eaten here and am very impressed. I am vegetarian who is pretty narrow minded about veganism, my partner is a meat eater who isn`t. We decided to try this out and found it exceded our expectations. The food was excellent - creative, imaginative, `koestlich'. Friendly service. Nice decor. Good price.

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

It was very difficult to get a reservation here, but I'm glad I did. It was delicious and very inventive. They didn't just use soy products to substitute everything, they got creative. It is very small, but I can't wait to go back.

The menu is quite small and changes with the season, still not everything was available, though the remaining choices were fine for me. The atmosphere is not wonderful, but it is new and I think it will get better.

There are closed a lot and being small makes it very difficult to get a reservation and you seem to need one, though there were empty tables when we went.

Pros: Creative dishes, Delicious, Offers couses
Cons: Only open half the week, Hard to get Reservations, small selection

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Klein und Fein: