Have just eaten here and am very impressed. I am vegetarian who is pretty narrow minded about veganism, my partner is a meat eater who isn`t. We decided to try this out and found it exceded our expectations. The food was excellent - creative, imaginative, `koestlich'. Friendly service. Nice decor. Good price.
It was very difficult to get a reservation here, but I'm glad I did. It was delicious and very inventive. They didn't just use soy products to substitute everything, they got creative. It is very small, but I can't wait to go back.
The menu is quite small and changes with the season, still not everything was available, though the remaining choices were fine for me. The atmosphere is not wonderful, but it is new and I think it will get better.
There are closed a lot and being small makes it very difficult to get a reservation and you seem to need one, though there were empty tables when we went.Pros: Creative dishes, Delicious, Offers couses
Cons: Only open half the week, Hard to get Reservations, small selection
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Stuttgart Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Klein und Fein closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 897 times since Jan 2013.