Plant-based food company operating at local farmers markets - see website for locations & time. Makes kale chips, raw granola, raw macaroons, spicy raw flatbreads, and sugar-free mousse cake. more-less

First Review by SaletteAndrews
GregMT08
GregMT08

Great Vegan Snacks

5 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

Delicious kale chips that saved the day when my wife and I were searching for a vegan snack at Wilmington's Riverfront Farmer's Market. On top of tasty treats, the owners are some of the warmest people I've met in Wilmington since moving here. Here's to a Vegan Cafe in Wilmington!

SaletteAndrews
SaletteAndrews

Excellent Munchies!

5 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2013

I picked up a package of cheesy pizza kale chips and maca goji sprouted raw granola. The kale chips somehow disappeared on the way to the beach. :-)

All vegan, all raw, all delicious!

Pros: Local, Raw, Vegan
Cons: Limited selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Kitchen Ahimsa: