Shop carries a selection of vegetarian and vegan products, including vitamins and supplements. more-less
Olav Kyrres gt 47
Bergen, Norway 5015
+47-55325558

Open Mon-Wed 7:30am-5pm, Thur 7:30am-7pm, Fri 7:30am-5pm, Sat 9am-4pm.

First Review by brenk
Niels
Niels

Great selection

4 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2011

Great shop with vegan ice cream and burgers etc. I found this to be the perfect place to buy food for my travels in the country (where you won't find any tofu or something like it).

chrystanthem
chrystanthem

my home store

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2011

I visit kinsarvik frequently to buy dried fruits, organic nuts, nut butters, beans, tea and organic veggies. They also stock lots of mock-meats, tofu, ready meals, supplements, raw snacks, vegan chocolate and spreads.

I love this store, but some of the products are expensive, so watch your money! It's easy to go overboard...

Pros: well stocked, organic
Cons: ssome high prices
brenk
brenk

Awesome place.

4 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2010

I went to this store when I visited Bergen about three weeks ago and it was great. Kinsarvik had a large range of vegan and organic foods from fake meats to frozen vegan ice cream. They also had a bunch of other natural items from vitamins to snack bars to care products. Kinsarvik had a lot of vegan products I haven't seen before that were amazing. If you're traveling this is a great place to stock up on some vegan or organic snacks or grab some supplies for a nice picnic on one of the fjord tours. If you're lucky enough to live by this store it has pretty much all of your basic needs. Wish I had one of these back home.

Pros: Great Food, Good Value
Cons: Closes early

Dear Owner and Manager of Kinsarvik: