Serves meat, veg options available. Offers some veg choices made with faux meat (unverified if vegan or not). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
46950 Community Plaza
Sterling, Virginia 20164
703-430-1307

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by cvoss11
WillowTree27
WillowTree27

Shockingly Bad

Posted on 02 / 09 / 2015

I'm a longtime vegan but really enjoy the occasional meat substitute. This place's veg chicken and beef was probably the worst I've ever had. It was rubbery and basically inedible. I'm not particularly picky about faux meat but I couldn't even get this down. I really wish they would use something better since they're so close to me and would be convenient, but as of right now their veg options are terrible.

cvoss11
cvoss11

GOOD!

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2013

This place is awesome simply because of their vegan delivery! My love and I like to order about 2-3 times a month from here and they deliver right to our door! I love love love the Kung Pao Veggie Beef!!!!!...so good! He usually orders the Sesame veggie beef and is delighted. You can oreder brown rice for an extra charge on most meals also. Tip your delivery person*

Pros: Tasty, Quick delivery, Large proportions
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of King Wok: