CLOSED: Kind Living Cafe

Its vegan cafe had changed owner & chef and renamed to Living Kitchen Maleny in March 2014 - see that listing. Price: Moderate more-less

First Review by HeidiW
Ladylock
Ladylock

raw organic vegan food

4 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2014

Worth the drive!! Very healthy meals and filling :)

Pros: great menu with plenty to choose from, friendly staff, great location- Maleny is beautiful
Cons: small cafe so can get a bit crowded at times, some things are a little over priced
mabatpalm
mabatpalm

Yummy Vegan Cafe

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

Truly delicious food - we had the Cauli and Cabbage Kofta balls, Key Lime Pie and Raw Carrot Cake, along with a Strawberry smoothie - all well made, fresh and tasty. New owner is just lovely, and very passionate about her food. Great place to have lunch, even on a very hot day it was cool and comfortable inside. Will be so much better when the construction next door is complete!

Pros: really fresh food
Cons: a little expensive
choogirl
choogirl

Awesome cafe

5 Posted on 11 / 27 / 2011

I went here on Saturday (26/11/11) for lunch. The menu is all vegan and about half the dishes are raw. They told me where they can use raw ingredients they do, but it's not 100% possible at this stage. The menu has a good selection of breakfast items, smoothies, amazing looking cakes (some raw) and mains. I had the raw pad thai and it was delicious and filling. Very fresh and great flavours. I ordered a vanilla smoothie (not raw) to take away, which consisted of nut mylk, vegan icecream and vanilla. It was really nice. I also appreciated that the plastic cup was made from renewable plant based oils. The cafe is in a great spot in the middle of the Maple Street, and clean, fresh and welcoming. I will definitely go there again when I'm next in Maleny as there were a lot of things I'd like to try. I highly recommend it to others.

Pros: Amazing food, Environmentally friendly containers, Good raw selection
Cons: Only open for breakfast and lunch

HeidiW
HeidiW

Great vegan cafe, mostly raw

5 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2011

The food is delicious, the presentation is beautiful and the service is friendly. Worth the drive to Maleny to go!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Kind Living Cafe: