Serves meat, veg options available. Casual cafe. Has a small food menu that includes some vegetarian and vegan options. Coffee, salads, baguettes, and soup. Live music some times, art exhibit, free wifi. Non smoking. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
57/59 High Street (old aberdeen)
Aberdeen, Scotland ab24 3eh

SomeKindaWhoreganic
SomeKindaWhoreganic

Nicest place on campus

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2013

The staff is very friendly, the atmosphere is lovely and the food is great. Wonderful vegan options. Great vegan cake.

Pros: very friendly staff, great vegan options , wonderful vegan cake
Stevie
Stevie

Kilau, Aberdeen

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2013

This place is in the part of town that I am told is called Old Aberdeen, its pretty nice. Its surrounded by buildings that are part of Aberdeen University.

The food menu doesn't have a great deal on it, 4 sandwiches, couple of salads, 1 pasta and one soup. The soup was vegan when I went as was one of the sandwiches and one of the salads. I had the soup and the humous and veg on toasted focacia bread, both were great. I also had a delightful raspberry and mango smoothie.

Its hardly the biggest choice of vegan items in the world but choice in Aberdeen is hardly the greatest. What they did offer was nice in nice location by nice people. I'd g back again.

Staff were nice/

Pros: Vegan friendly, Nice staff, Nice part of town
Cons: Not 100% vego
Juliet
Juliet

Kilau

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2010

Not as vegan friendly as I had hoped when I went for a sit in lunch. But I have recently discovered they're doing a vegan fruit cake. The cake was moist and very tasty. Lets hope it's a sign of things to come.

Dear Owner and Manager of Kilau: