Serves meat, veg options available. An entire menu of over 50 vegetarian items, of which many are vegan and are made with faux meats. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg
110 S Semoran Blvd
Orlando, Florida 32792
407-677-5800

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Aurelia13
Michelle_K
Michelle_K

Excellent!

4 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2014

I've now been to Kiko's twice and can not say enough great things about it! They have a separate vegetarian menu available upon request. The menu is huge and it would take many many visits to try everything. The portions are excellent, the food is superb, and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful.

Pros: great food, large portions, friendly staff
anruidoragon
anruidoragon
  • non-vegetarian

Awesome people, amazing food, fairly priced

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

I am not vegetarian but I love their vegetarian menu. Ginga Fish or the Onion Ginger Pork are the best. I originally came to this place to try the sushi, which was very well prepared and fresh. It always is. I've brought friends and family here and they loved the food as well. Definitely need to at least try!

Pros: Fresh, Very Clean, Good portions
Cons: hidden location, needs more customers, small staff
Aurelia13
Aurelia13

Amazing food!

4 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

I recently ate here with my family and though one of us is not veg we all shared vegan items from the separate vegetarian menu. Our server was extremely attentive and helpful, and made sure everything we ordered was vegan. She also mentioned that our food was prepared separately from non-veg food/oil. They also mention this on the veg menu, which really impressed me.

Our favorites were the B.B.Q. skewers, veggie chicken teriyaki, and yum sweet with veggie pork. The sauces are house made and are absolutely delicious!

While it's not a totally veg restaurant, they clearly care for their vegetarian customers with their extensive veg menu and separate food preparation. Kiko is well worth the visit!
Updated from previous review on Monday September 02, 2013

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, veg menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Kiko Japanese: