Kibutz Harduf

Woman chef owns and operates vegetarian cafe serving Hungarian recipes with vegan options. Located in a village in nature. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Hungarian
Harduf Area
Harduf, Israel 17930
04-9059229

First Review by Babai
Babai
Babai

A wonderful vegetarian restaurant in a kibbutz

5 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2013

If you're in Israel I'd say you can make a small trip to the North to visit this village and its restaurant. The food is probably one of the best vegan food I had in my life, worldwide, with very original mix between Hungarian, Yiddish and modern vegan recipes, cooked with care, I'd even say with love.
I even bought the book with the history of Jutka, the woman who founded the restaurant, with her recipes and her personal theories about nutrition. It is also a great experience talking with her.
Prices are maybe high for an Israeli kibbutz.

Pros: Excellent food!, Great location into the nature
Cons: Prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Kibutz Harduf: