Organic food supermarket near Mega Image Piata Amzei. Carries a multitude of vegan items, supplements, gluten free, pasta, rice, beans, snacks and more. more-less

First Review by DaniM
veggieriga
veggieriga

Good, but expensive

4 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2014

Current hours are Mon - Fri 10-7PM, Sat 10-4PM. I have been here a few times to buy things. It seems to be the most centrally located store. It is fairly big inside. They sell some things such as hummus chips, kale chips that I haven't seen in supermarkets. I purchased some lentils and dried mushrooms as well as other things. The lentils were reasonably priced, but later I saw dried mushrooms in a supermarket for half the price and a larger size. If I were spending a long time in Bucharest, then it might be worth it to pay the higher price for things, but if just spending a short amount of time, it seems a bit expensive to buy things that I will not be able to use all of and will have to give away as it isn't practical to travel around with a lot of grocery products.

DaniM
DaniM

Nice health-store!

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

I have to admit, that i was expecting a other condition of the shop when i thought of the fact, that i is in Bucharest.
BUT, i was staggered positively by the shop! It is very tidy and clean and they offer a great range of healthy articels!
Go there if you want to make sure, that you get healthy (and some organic) products.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ki-Life: