Vegetarian Indian restaurant serving authentic North Indian food, fried rice and roti. 2015 reported relocated from Ground Floor, Block 2330, Century Square. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Indian, Buffet, Take-out

• Cash only

First Review by parva-z
Chalice777
Chalice777

Good Indian food! and lots of vegan options!

Posted on 04 / 18 / 2015

The buffet here has a wide selection of dishes including a variety of vegetables, greens and mock meat along with rice and flat bread. Most are curries and are quite tasty though spicy.

Pros: Buffet, Inexpensive, Vegan options
Cons: Some dishes are too spicy
parva-z
parva-z

Tasty food

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

I've recently moved to Cyberjaya and happy to find this great restaurant that I can eat in for the next 2 years I'm staying here.I did not like the Ice lemmon tea though which is a common type of drink people use in Malaysia.
You can easily ask for the type of food you like the most and the staff will help you kindly.However it is a self service retaurant so you are already seeing the foods.
As I couldn't find many veggie places in here so I consider it as the great one.

Pros: tasty food, Friendly staff, self servise
Cons: a little bit over priced, no view of out side

Dear Owner and Manager of Khush Vegetarian: