Independent family operated lacto pizzeria. Serves pizza with Indian influence. Also serves veggie burgers, including a vegan burger, plus cakes. Free wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Catering
470 Chrysler Drive (Airport and Hwy 7)
Brampton, Ontario L6S 6G3
905-799-1800

Open Sun-Wed 11am-9pm, Thur-Sat 11am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by LAVA
manucidoo
manucidoo

Amazing Vegetarian Burger

5 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014

I am vegetarian and make things more hard for me I am allergic to eggs so my eating out choices in and around the city are very limited.

I visited Khalsa Pizza and asked for Vegetarian burger without any Mayonnaise sauce (it contains egg). They have a pleasant atmosphere and good service. My veg burger was AMAZING.

I could go there everyday!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday July 02, 2014

Pros: Good Food, Lots of Choices, Nice and quick service
Ken4057
Ken4057

A clearer menu would be nice

4 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2011

I called for delivery from work today and learned a few things:

1. If a deal says "2 pizzas, 4 toppings," it isn't 4 toppings per pizza, it's 4 toppings total (i.e. 2 per pizza).

2. Some cheeses count as a topping, some don't.

3. They can only delivery in the evenings and on weekends.

4. They don't have vegan cheese.

All of that info would've been nice to have.

We ended up driving there.

As a vegan I got tofu (tiny deep-fried bits), veggie beef (homemade) and tomatoes. Delicious.

My non-veg coworkers got rennet-free cheese. They said it was nice but it wasn't as stringy.

Also got garlic bread with cheese (which they liked). I got potato wedges, which were meh.

Big portions, which is great.

I'd definitely go back, but they don't deliver during the workday and I don't live anywhere near it, so it'll probably be a long time.

LAVA
LAVA

Friendly 100% Veg Pizzeria

5 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2009

Very friendly family owned pizzeria for take out or delivery. Choose from 4 different pizza crusts & many amazing topping including tofu, yves vegetarian pepperoni, broccoli, zucchini, corn & all the other toppings normally at a pizzeria. They have rennet-free cheese but they will exclude it if you like or substitute nutritional yeast or vegan cheese (if they have it). They have many vegan options & are very helpful if you ask them about ingredients or vegan options. I have heard that they have added a really delicious vegan burger to the menu as well, but I have not tried it. Great place, I order every time I'm in Brampton!

Pros: friendly knowledgeable staff, excellent food, healthy vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Khalsa Pizza: