Keweenaw Co-op

Natural foods market stocks fresh fruits and vegetables, grocery, health foods, and deli foods. more-less
1035 Ethel Ave (2 blocks off US-41)
Hancock, Michigan 49930
906-482-2030

Open Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-5pm.

Has a lot to offer

3 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2009

They carry a lot of products, offer fair prices, and I really like their deli. They have a bulk section which has saved me a lot of money. The one downside is the staff- they can be unfriendly and not particularly helpful.

Pros: nice layout, good selection
Cons: unfriendly staff

YUMMY! :)

5 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2007

The smells, friendly people and small town, earth friendly atmosphere of the co-op always bring me peace and joy. I tend to spend at least an hour more than I planned there and always spend too much. :) I'd live there if I could! And the vegan choices at the deli are to die for! (Gotta have the vegan cheese quesadilla and pizza!) I LOVE the Co-op!

Pros: great organic options, alot of vegan options, great atmosphere
Cons: no seating area

Dear Owner and Manager of Keweenaw Co-op: