Serves traditional and authentic Indian vegetarian food. May not have many vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out
3100 Independence Pkwy, Ste 319 (W Parker Rd)
Plano, Texas 75075
972-519-0888

Open Tues-Thur and Sun 11:30am-2:30pm and 5:30pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-2:30pm and 6:00pm-9:30pm, closed Mon.

First Review by BethMisner
MaggieParslow
MaggieParslow

Delicious!

5 Posted on 02 / 21 / 2014

We went to Kesari once for dinner, and we plan to go back frequesntly. They have really good (but limited) vegan options. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Pros: Great food, Great value, Decent location
Cons: Need more vegan options
JulieMorrison
JulieMorrison

Beautiful food, Gracious hosts

5 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2013

I just had the most delicious meal at Kesari. I let the wonderful woman working there know what my diet restrictions are (and there are a lot..... vegan, allergic to nuts, coconut... and I'm wheat- free). She didn't miss a beat and went off into the kitchen to see what would be good for me. I told her "I want to be as adventurous as possible", keeping in mind my unfortunate allergies. She brought me a delicious feast..... what a treat to have southern Indian food!

BethMisner
BethMisner

Really Delicious

5 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

My sister and I were in Plano while my father was hospitalized at the Medical Center of Plano, so we were looking for a good vegetarian restaurant to meet our dietary preferences. We tried Kesari one night and enjoyed it so much that we went back the next day for lunch to enjoy it again! The food was so tasty, fresh and flavorful. We were pleased by how full it was with happy Indian families. We will probably dine there again before we go home.

Pros: Very, very inexpensive, Perfectly sized portions, Served quickly and courteously

Dear Owner and Manager of Kesari: