Serves meat, veg options available. Will accommodate vegetarians and vegans upon request. Try Masaman tofu curry and ginger tea. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Laotian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by registerednut
VeganPrairieGirl
VeganPrairieGirl

Delicious Vegan Options!

4 Posted on 10 / 23 / 2013

I had a delicious coconut curry meal on rice! There are lots of vegan option on the menu I'll definitely be coming back for more!

Pros: Vegan Optons, Fair Price , Good location
Cons: slow service
registerednut
registerednut

vegan, vegetarian options on large portion of menu

4 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2011

I personally like the Keo's on broadway better than the second location on 2nd ave. This restaurant can make almost anything on their menu vegan at your request. Not only do they omit non-vegan ingredients, they usually have some sort of improvisation to replace it with. Many people recommend the masaman curry... I find it much too sweet, especially with the coconut rice. My favourites are the red curry with tofu, green curry with tofu, steamed rice, pad thai, garlic and crushed black pepper stir fry with tofu (ask for extra black pepper), black bean and holy basil stiry fry with tofu and the lotus flower cookies at the cash register. I have yet to try the two veg soup options (tom yum and tom kha kai). I'm sure they're delicious. This restaurant is a bit fancy but you could get away with going casual there. The location on 2nd ave does have a nice yellow curry with tofu that is not on the menu at the broadway location. Can be noisy when it's busy as it's one big area with no secluded areas. They also do not accept reservations on saturday nights last I checked.

Pros: excellent food, lots of veg options, friendly staff
Cons: noisy, busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Keo's Kitchen: