Keene Fresh Salad Company

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers soups, salads, wraps, and sandwiches. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Beer/Wine, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sarai
Sweetpeakrissii
Sweetpeakrissii

AMAZING!

5 Posted on 09 / 17 / 2011

This place is wonderful! A friend introduced me to it and I have been hooked on the salad and herb bread with the AMAZING caesar dressing! I loved it so much I brought my boyfriend and every time we are shopping out in Keene he has to stop by and pick up his herb bread and caesar dressing =) Very reasonable prices, great portions and very friendly staff!

Pros: Location, Price, Variety
Cons: Hours
PhyliciaBischof
PhyliciaBischof

excellent every time

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2011

I may be biased because I live in a town nearby. But I have been here many times over the years and it has always been wonderful. You get your food fairly quickly depending on how busy it is, and it can get packed. The staff is also very nice. I am a new vegetarian. But my friend has been one for years and she always is so excited about how many options they have. Although in regards to vegan options I do not know!

Pros: healthy, large portions, friendly staff
azoraa
azoraa

Not vegetarian place

2 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2009

Insulting selection of vegetarian - most salads contained meat. Staff not interested in accommodating customer needs. Best thing is the place is right along the main street and menu is easy to read on wall so you can quickly see it and leave.

Pros: good access, exit is nearby
Cons: meat salads, slow or no service, crowded tables and chairs
sarai
sarai

Huge portions, nice atmosphere

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2009

My boyfriend and I saw this place on Happy Cow and decided to give it a go. It's a fresh soup/salad place with a typical cafe setup - you order at the counter and bus your own tables. I had the "almost" vegan honey mustard white bean soup ("almost" because of the honey) and the chickpea ryeberry salad. The bf had the same soup and a sundried tomato and tofu sandwich.

We both loved our food - it was healthy, humongous!, and well-prepared. There is absolutely no need to order more than one item. I was fed for two meals since then! We also loved the bright casual feel, and were able to eat outdoors in the sunshine.

The place is very easy to navigate if you are a Lacto-Veg. More difficult from a vegan perspective, but the staff was very friendly, honest, and accommodating. My one wish is for more vegan options.

Pros: huge portions, healthy, friendly staff
Cons: little vegan variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Keene Fresh Salad Company: