Kaveri Vegetarian Cuisine

South Indian vegetarian fast food at Changi Airport. In Departure Transit Lounge on the 3rd floor after immigration clearance. Open daily. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

westcornersville
westcornersville

Fast Service, Decent Food

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2015

I ordered a simple masala dosa--it was ready in about 2 minutes (probably the most commonly ordered dish there). Their menu is somewhat limited, and they're a little expensive for Indian Singapore standards (they *are* at the airport), but it was good to have a nice masala dosa before boarding my flight.

Pros: good food, fast service
Cons: small menu
vs
vs

Poor Uththappams

Posted on 05 / 19 / 2010

I had ordered a plain Uththappam (Indian pancake) for about SD 7/- about a month ago. It was completely dry as it was bereft of any fillings, and so, hard to eat. In India at least, an Uththappam by default comes with at least onion/tomato toppings that make it edible. I am sure that for SD 7/- they can easily add tomatoes or onions to make it edible.

I believe there is another Indian veg. place in Changi airport, next time I plan to try that place instead of this place.

Pros: vegetarian
Cons: cooking below average

Dear Owner and Manager of Kaveri Vegetarian Cuisine: