Provides all vegan baked goods, dips, dressings, and snack foods. Located inside a traditional bakery along Red Arrow Highway. Kat's Hot Cakes products are also available in other retail locations throughout Michigan. Its retail locations at 4209 Lake St had shut down. more-less
4209 Lake St (Church St)
Bridgman, Michigan 49106
412-735-2852

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by vegan4lyfe

Desserts to Die For!

5 Posted on 09 / 12 / 2012

Words cannot express how divine her desserts are...I've had (numerous times) Bad Ass Banana Bread (Yum!), Pumpkin Carob Muffins (my fave!), Killer Carrot Cake (OMGoodness!), and Lick the Plate it's Carob Cake (wow - and I don't even like chocolate flavored foods usually!). I've also had her delicious Lentil Dip and Black Bean Dip. The food is quite pricey, but SO WORTH IT!!!

Pros: Beyond Delicious, Adorable Packaging
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Kat's Hot Cakes: